Author Topic: Can´t connect simbrief: reload simbrief gives me error  (Read 1001 times)

AlexRS

Can´t connect simbrief: reload simbrief gives me error
« on: September 03, 2022, 11:19:37 am »
In order to boarding a given number of passengers and refueling, according data included in simbrief, I have tried to connect simbrief, but not success. When I start boarding passengers, a different number of passengers get on the plane.
When I click on "reload simbrief" throught GSX menu, an error message pops up. I heve checked that the username in GSX setting for simbrief connection is right.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 11:21:42 am by AlexRS »

airac971

Re: Can´t connect simbrief: reload simbrief gives me error
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2022, 12:20:18 pm »
Hello, I think you have to put your username and not your pilot ID and you have to check the box "estimate number of passengers". GSX will calculate an approximate number based on your payload.
Or maybe it's me who didn't understand the manipulation and I'm totally wrong lol

Kolo

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2022, 01:27:31 pm »
in SimBrief on top under "Pivacy Settings" check your Username . That Name  has to be set in GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2022, 04:52:49 pm »
Your error indicates you don't have the current version, it was caused by missing airline in the flightplan, but it has been fixed in a later update.