Author Topic: Couatl Scripting Error whenever boarding/deboarding  (Read 928 times)

FilbertFlies

• FilbertFlies
Couatl Scripting Error whenever boarding/deboarding
« on: September 01, 2022, 02:41:42 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I've just done a flight from EGAA to LEMH and I've had a Couatl error both at departure and destination - when boarding at EGAA and when deboarding at LEMH. The error message was:

"The addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart. Please run Live Update"

Pushback and stand arrival worked fine after restarting Couatl but restarts of Couatl have not helped with deboarding or deboarding. I have updated with the latest offline installer and this hasn't helped. Nor has updating via the installer. Could you advise me why this is happening and what to do about it please? Log and GSX profiles attached for your information.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl Scripting Error whenever boarding/deboarding
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 03:03:36 pm »
I think your log is already the new one taken after the restart, because it doesn't show the error but, perhaps you had the same error which has been reported here:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,27264.msg178838.html#msg178838

juanjose76

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 04:27:57 pm »
I’m having the same issues as well. Whenever I request boarding or de boarding I get the couatl scripting error that a unknown add on is causing a restart. I’m not able to provide the log as of now, I just got approved to the forums. Once I get home from work, I’ll load up the sim and upload the error log.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 04:39:19 pm »
I’m having the same issues as well. Whenever I request boarding or de boarding I get the couatl scripting error that a unknown add on is causing a restart.

Check the linked thread, it has been fixed already today.

FilbertFlies

• FilbertFlies
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 04:41:31 pm »
I did read that and it seemed to have been fixed for many people yesterday, but I see you've now done another update and it seems to be working for me too now. Ta.