Author Topic: EGLL - Only showing gate 317  (Read 1020 times)

jjsmcc

EGLL - Only showing gate 317
« on: September 06, 2022, 12:11:57 pm »
Hi,
I hope you are well.
My GSX has decided to act up this morning...I updated FSDT Live Update/Coualt on Sunday 04/09/2022 and today 06/09/22. I have gone to load P3Dv4.5 at EGLL stand 552 to prep a flight. Upon a successful load of flight simulator, I entered into Add-ons-GSX-Customize airport positions... upon clicking that I am only shown Gate 317. On my last load prior to now, I had the optionality of all gates (c 16 Aug 2022). When in Task manager, it shows the Coualt App as 'Coualt Scripting Engine for MSFS/P3D'...I wonder if this may have something to do with this issue?
To note I have also loaded up at EGKK/Gatwick this morning and have all the gates there as expected.
I would be most grateful if someone could assist me in resolving this issue. Please do let me know what I can attach/send to assist.
P.S. I have had no issues for the longest while up until I ran the Coualt/FSDT Live Update.
Many thanks.
Best,
James M 

jjsmcc

Re: EGLL - Only showing gate 317
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2022, 12:31:37 pm »
Apologies for a second note...looks like I am a bit slow off the mark/blocks and that others have posted this issue too.
I can confirm that in the past I have made minor changes such as changing airport handlers/pushback positions etc
Hope this may aid you in assisting me rectify the issue I (and others) have at the moment.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2022, 01:15:44 pm »
The fix we posted yesterday was related to a problem of the custom .INI not being loaded at all, and this has been fixed.

The problem of seeing only few gates is a different one, which we are looking at, but it is still related to the custom .INI profile not loaded correctly.

jjsmcc

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2022, 03:36:03 pm »
Thank you for your reply, Umberto.
If I understand correctly, I essentially need to stand by/wait until a further update is released. Is that correct?
Many thanks again, and I hope you have a lovely afternoon.
Best,
James M