Author Topic: GSX and Flightbeam KSFO HD  (Read 1215 times)

kmanning

GSX and Flightbeam KSFO HD
« on: August 31, 2022, 03:14:49 am »
Why is it now that when I load myself, using the Flightbeam KSFO HD San Francisco International at a gate and I launch the GSX to move the jetway, GSX is saying "0 Suitable Parkings", and that there is only 1 gate which is gate 32? It works fine in FSX but in P3Dv4, this is what I'm running into. It seems that this problem just started since the last recent updates. What is the problem and what is causing this? I've been trying to figure this out for 2 days and still haven't got it fixed or don't even know what is going on here, and I'm getting irritated. Are there any of you having this problem?

Ken.

« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 08:53:39 pm by kmanning »

MD-82

Re: GSX and Flightbeam KSFO HD
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 05:21:24 pm »
Exactly the same here. Even with a custom ini file, GSX tells me there is only one parking spot on the airport. Parking 32, with internal database and designer-provided data as the only sources.

Alphatango2

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2022, 08:43:30 pm »
Well, I don't know what happened but I checked my scenery library and all my FSDT were not installed. (Area in the p3d scenery library) All were active but not installed. Manually reinstalled the area into the p3d scenery library and now everything works as it should including all the gates everywhere including my SFO which was the reason why I posted on here.

kmanning

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2022, 08:51:45 pm »
Exactly the same here. Even with a custom ini file, GSX tells me there is only one parking spot on the airport. Parking 32, with internal database and designer-provided data as the only sources.

That's exactly what I'm getting, 1 gate, parking 32, as though there is only l gate at this airport. The KSFO .ini file shows all of the gates at this airport and yet GSX says otherwise when I launch it. It works fine in FSX but it simply doesn't work in P3Dv4. I'm wondering if the problem is within GSX, maybe from an update, but I haven't heard anything about this from any of the administrators explaining this issue, what is causing the issue, and that they are working on it. Have they posted anything explaining this? I've looked everywhere and searched and haven't found anything to explain this, and it seems that everyone is being kept in the dark about this issue. Have you heard anything?

Ken.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2022, 09:02:49 pm by kmanning »