Author Topic: Voice - 'Couldn't find valid airport information ... services unavailable' / P3d  (Read 949 times)

bhorv67

After using the installer for offline files, then running Live update again, I get this message when starting at KSFO.
P3d 5.3
Tried rebuilding cache in sim, doesn't help

Moved to KORD, gsx appears to be working, until I tried to modify the gate position
Voice - 'please wait, entering editor' - visuals are going crazy in sim, like the aircraft is slewing somewhere very fast, I can't make it stop.
Not sure what to do here, something obviously isn't right

bhorv67

Update - removed the config .ini from the FB scenery folders (KSFO,KDEN, KIAD), restarted p3d at KSFO. vocal error was not heard, and I was able to bring up the simconnect menu, but there are still no gates available in gsx. Tried rebuilding the cache, didn't help.

Sode appears to be working, i'm able to dock the jetway without issue from the sode text menu if that matters.

On a more personal note, I'm truly grateful for the work you've done and continue to do to support p3d. Reading through some of the forum posts, I'm appalled at some users remarks. It's painfully obvious these folks have no idea what goes into maintaining these addons year after year without any sort of support fee. While I know it's distracting to read these comments, I hope you can ignore the few bad apples and realize the community as a whole are supportive of everything you've done and continue to do. Thanks for all your work.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2022, 04:41:28 am by bhorv67 »

bhorv67

Further update - Tried a new flight at FSDTs KCLT-KORD. At boarding all appeared normal with GSX except the already known issue of the distance text at each gate.

Once in flight, P3d experienced an Out of system ram issue, and crashed. This PC has 32g. My guess is there's a memory leak somewhere?