Author Topic: Update Destroyed Perfectly Working GSX on P3D  (Read 1211 times)

choshane

Update Destroyed Perfectly Working GSX on P3D
« on: August 20, 2022, 06:57:19 pm »
GSX is now a hot mess. Their update just ruined a perfectly working addon.

Jetways disappeared as soon as your requested for boarding or deboarding and the pushback animation is a disaster when you do quick edit pushback, it zooms all the way out to the outer space I have no idea how to zoom back in.

And these numbers appear as you pull into your stand.

Adam66

Re: Update Destroyed Perfectly Working GSX on P3D
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 07:14:46 pm »
FSDT are aware of the issues and as stated on the forum they are working on fixing the issues

It will be ready  - "When it is ready" - The admins said they would post out.

Check this link on the forum as this is where it was posted - http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26597.0.html

may7day

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 09:43:46 pm »
I Uninstalled GSX, GSX 2 and GSX Pro. I also deleted the whole Addon Manager folder and started from scratch. I uninstalled the FSDT installer too. I installed a new installer and installed GSX Pro for MSFS. It worked fine. I proceeded to install GSX & GSX 2 for P3Dv5. I launched P3D and everything worked fine. When I went back to MSFS I got the dreaded Couatl error... I will wait for a better patch from FSDT.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2022, 11:50:40 pm »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.