Author Topic: Problem after GSX update  (Read 1762 times)

Alex_47

Problem after GSX update
« on: August 19, 2022, 04:27:27 pm »
After the GSX update, jetways began to disappear. When loading the simulator, everything is in place. After a request debording, the jetway disappears. On neighboring gates everything is fine. The message appears "all active jetways stopped due to main module (exe) reset/disconnection! (n=1)"

cirurgiao

Re: Problem after GSX update
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 04:54:24 pm »
Had the same problem here. Today after a GSX update got this at ZPPP gate 106 (which has 2 jetways) Have 4 printscreens but each size is bigger that 4096KB
Alex_47 => how did you get pictures? Mine can't be attached because of size
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 05:06:43 pm by cirurgiao »
Eduardo Passos
Win10 64bit/P3Dv4.5/I10940X@4.2/GeForce RTX2080TI/128GB Corsair DDR

mwyatt

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 09:37:09 pm »
Got the same problem at any airport with jetways, Call GSX menu (CTRL/F12), select jetways (6), then the jetway disappears with the same error message as other posters.
Martin.

omera60

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 10:02:30 pm »
I have the same problem. Also constantly GSX freezes during any of the services with no resolution at all. Simulators continues to run fine. Can’t restart it either. I have to fully close P3D and then relaunch it. Finally, for some reason GSX now thinks some of my doors are higher than they are. I correct by numbers or 3D editor and save but still continues with the different height. I even deleted the aircraft config file and recreated a new one but no luck

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 10:03:33 pm »
As I've said in other messages, we are shortly rebuilding the full P3D installer, which should contain all the latest files.

cirurgiao

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 10:07:30 pm »
Tks for answering so soon Umberto.
By full P3D installer you are referring to GSX Level 2 installer? Not FSDT Live Update?
And if so will be needed to uninstall previous GSX Level 2?
Tks again
Eduardo Passos
Win10 64bit/P3Dv4.5/I10940X@4.2/GeForce RTX2080TI/128GB Corsair DDR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 10:08:11 pm »
There's only on Full installer for GSX. No need to uninstall anything.

trisho0

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2022, 02:59:37 am »
I do have FSX, P3Dv4, P3Dv5 and MSFS2020. Do I need to install only GSX Pro?
I had no problems with GSX before installing GSX into MSFS2020. Suddenly I started with issues yesterday after launching FSDT Live Update like disappearing jetways. After installing GSX Pro to MSFS2020 the GSX started with Couatl message as not starting; I can't use any services. Now, I can't use GSX with all my sims.
Hopefully soon we can have new GSX Installers or directions of solutions. I did read answers from other post, and it appears many users have the same problem. Uninstalling, reinstalling, etc. not resolved yet to some.

Patricio Valdes

generaldaddio

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2022, 05:46:55 am »
Im a old man and not so good at all this stuff i use p3dv5, but here goes. i did a live update 8/19/22 it came with alot of new neet stuff sound wise but has put my gsx into total chaos. It seems to envolve planes with 2 doors and double jetway. it messes up the config
 on the 1st door so that the 1st jetway goes to the 2nd door. when i check the aircraft gsx config visually it been moved well above the door. Its done this to all the 2 door aircraft. Its also doing this wierd thing with airports with thier own vdgs it puts up a fence looking thing made of little white dots that starts at the centerline of the parking spot and runs down to the next parking spot. This behavior is very perplexing and i have no idea of where to even start to try to fix it. i ran live update several times but it does not help. If you
 have any ideas I would be most greatful. thanks for all you do and i do love my gsx.

Alex871

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2022, 08:01:46 am »
I can also confirm the new update cycle has interference with sode jetways on p3dv5. All fsdt airports seem to be ok.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2022, 11:52:42 pm »
Try this installer, it's not MSFS-specific, it's just an offline copy of the files you were *supposed* to get from the servers:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,26480.msg175191.html#msg175191

Before we can look into possible issues, we need to be sure you get the right files.