Author Topic: GSX PRO don't work  (Read 1133 times)

Aumkem

GSX PRO don't work
« on: August 20, 2022, 03:36:17 pm »
Hello,

I have installed GSX PRO .

At the first MSFS lanch , i have seen default jetways replaced by FSDT ones.

After have the coualt engine not started issue , i have tried to replace the file suggested by Umberto but it didn't fixed the issue and now i don't have anymore FSDT jetways in addition to not be able to edit anything.

I have updated everthing , GSX2 in P3D is working well bu in MSFS not...
Please help

Regards

Fiorentoni

Re: GSX PRO don't work
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2022, 03:37:52 pm »
As of right now GSX won't work on MSFS when also installed on P3D. You need to deinstall one of them for now.

Aumkem

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2022, 03:53:27 pm »
Ok...
Can you confirm that is why default jetways aren't replaced in MSFS because it have worked at the first lanch of MSFS ..

May i ask you if i need to unisntall from windows panel cause i can't uninstall  GSX2 (P3D)  from universal uninstaller

Thanks

Fiorentoni

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2022, 03:56:25 pm »
On the "FSDT Installer" app to the left side there is a button to show P3D addons you have installed. You can uninstall GSX2 from over there. All your configs forairports and aircraft for P3D will still be there, it's just the program getting uninstalled.

You might have to reinstall the MSFS version of GSX too after that in order to make it work, but I'm just guessing.

Aumkem

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2022, 04:31:50 pm »
Ok , i will try thanks....

Aumkem

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2022, 04:42:45 pm »
Ok now i can edit GSX but i can modify jetways... no  options is available to change default jetways...