Author Topic: FSDT Universal Installer-GSXPro - NOT SHOWING CONFIGURABLE AIRPORT OPTIONS  (Read 1787 times)

Tabarius99

Really excited about the new product.  Thank you!  When I open the FSDT Universal Installer for GSX PRO there are no options to install jetways for airports in MSFS 2020.  Is it not finding the AFCAD files to read into the FSDT Universal Installer program?  I have the Steam version of MSFS 2020.  IS there an .ini file I need to change so GSX Pro can find my airports and present the option to install jetways and airport service?  Please advise and thank you.  picture included

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
IS there an .ini file I need to change so GSX Pro can find my airports and present the option to install jetways and airport service? 

No, but it's possible to log the program to understand why it doesn't see the jetways. But first, do you see all the GSX jetways in the sim ?

Eleuth01

yes, this is the same problem I have!

Eleuth01

To inform : I cleared all the installed files from my pc, downloaded the intaller again and start installing everything again.
To my surprise the installer gave completely different messages as the first time. But after installing the installer works how it should be.
For me this problem is solved. Checking if it works in game now.
Thanks Umberto for the help earlier
« Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 05:05:25 pm by Eleuth01 »

Tabarius99

Thank you Umberto.  I totally removed the product and all files from the hard drive and did a clean install.  As mentioned by one of the Users below.  Once I reinstalled the enabled files were visible.  Problem solved!  Now I have anew problem, but I'll start a new thread for that!  Tabarius99