Author Topic: Passengers  (Read 2433 times)

rfelger

Passengers
« on: August 19, 2022, 06:24:48 am »
Hi i can see passengers deboarding into a jetway but if i choose to board passengers they dont show up & they board really fast. Please advise.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2022, 06:27:44 am »
Which airport ? Default or 3rd party ? Do you see the GSX jetways or the scenery own custom jetways (assuming it has any) ?

Are you using the same gate which worked on deboarding ?

rfelger

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2022, 06:29:56 am »
Default & 3rd party, & yes it the same jetway as deboarding. Its not the GSX jetways.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2022, 07:32:34 am »
Default & 3rd party, & yes it the same jetway as deboarding. Its not the GSX jetways.

Does the jetway come with an animated hood ? That's how GSX detects if a jetway is docked, if there's no hood, or the animation didn't work for some reason, it will assume the jetway is not docked, so it will simulate fast deboarding.

Erwin06

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2022, 08:08:29 am »
I have the same problem at Justsim LFMN. I can see Passengers in the jetway when deboarding but not when boarding. To answer your question, yes, the jetway comes with an animated hood.
I'm on SU10, maybe that's the problem ?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 08:12:45 am »
I have the same problem at Justsim LFMN. I can see Passengers in the jetway when deboarding but not when boarding. To answer your question, yes, the jetway comes with an animated hood. I'm on SU10, maybe that's the problem ?

We are almost all on SU10, we'll check this, because it's strange.

Erwin06

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2022, 09:32:33 am »
It's weird, I've selected "deboarding", then "reposition aircraft" (to reset without having to restart couatl ;)), then "boarding" and it worked. I've restart MSFS and selected "boarding" immediately, I wasn't able to see any passenger or crew member...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2022, 09:36:47 am »
Has the repositioning moved the airplane substantially ? Maybe without the reposition, you were too far away from the parking.

waltercpires

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2022, 04:02:07 pm »
I can report the same problem here. Deboarding is fine and I see the passengers at the gate.

Boarding is another story. Goes fast and I dont see any passengers boarding at gate.

SK10

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2022, 04:40:16 pm »
May I can jump in here instead of opening another threat. I see the passengers do not following the jetway but instead walking weird airroutes. I see this on all airports I tested so far. (only 2 and addon airports) Any clue why that is?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2022, 04:42:11 pm »
May I can jump in here instead of opening another threat. I see the passengers do not following the jetway but instead walking weird airroutes. I see this on all airports I tested so far. (only 2 and addon airports) Any clue why that is?

Have you disabled all these add-on airports from having their jetways replaced by GSX ?

SK10

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2022, 04:58:49 pm »
According to the installer, yes. In this case LEIB...see attachment.

waltercpires

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2022, 05:11:27 pm »
I can report the same problem here. Deboarding is fine and I see the passengers at the gate.

Boarding is another story. Goes fast and I dont see any passengers boarding at gate.

I also noted that deboarding works with simbrief passenger count. Boarding is way off and no passengers from gate and board super fast. I tried multiple scenery. Excluded all third party addons on the config.

No issues with the Bus boarding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2022, 05:24:28 pm »
I also noted that deboarding works with simbrief passenger count. Boarding is way off and no passengers from gate and board super fast. I tried multiple scenery. Excluded all third party addons on the config.

Yes, we are aware that boarding with 3d party jetway has this problem, and are looking into it.