Author Topic: Baggage doesn´t arrive at aircraft while boarding **SOLVED**  (Read 1256 times)

BerndB

Baggage doesn´t arrive at aircraft while boarding **SOLVED**
« on: February 13, 2022, 11:45:47 pm »
Hello Umberto and Team, because i don´t want to double your work, i´am posting here instead of AVSIM.  ;D

I have installed the new Upgrade yesterday and ran thru another update today, for GSX of course and the new Walk-In-Gate feature is really cool. But since the update i have the issue, that the baggage doesn´t arrive at my aircraft. Everything else works perfect as usual, but when boarding starts, the baggage trucks drive away, as usual, but never come back to bring the baggage. (i have waited already for 10 additional minutes after all 175 PAX where seated already). When i open the GSX menu i even can´t call for pushback because GSX is stuck at "boarding is ingoing". I need to reset the position and then i can call for pushback, but my company has a lot of remedy calls because of lost baggage at destination.  :-* :'(

May you can have a look at it, or give me a hint what i can do to resolve?!

best wishes

Bernd
« Last Edit: March 04, 2022, 10:39:05 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Baggage doesn´t arrive at aircraft while boarding
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2022, 11:47:43 pm »
Another user just reported a problem with the baggage train here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25975.0.html

And it should fixed now, perhaps will fix your issue too.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 12:03:46 am by virtuali »

BerndB

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2022, 11:50:04 pm »
Another user just reported a problem with the baggage train here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25975.0.html

And it should fixed now, perhaps will fix your issue too.

Wow, Umberto, that was quicker than fast...impressing. I will have a look and let you know, thank you!
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 12:03:59 am by virtuali »

BerndB

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2022, 10:44:30 pm »
Just to let you know, that the update i ran today solved indeed the issue about the baggage. Great work!

BerndB

Re: Baggage doesn´t arrive at aircraft while boarding **SOLVED**
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2022, 11:14:22 am »
Hi Umberto, unfortunetly the issue is back again. It was solved, after the update as i have told you, but it came back with the further updates since then. I can´t tell when and which update brought the issue back, bacause i´am follow your advice, and run the updater every time again before i start simming.

in short words: Everything works perfectly (as usual with your great app) but once the baggage trains have left the gate after the boarding started, they never come back with the baggage and the boarding never finish. I have to restart the position to request a pushback etc.
It an issue on the departure gate only so far. At the arrival gate everything works perfectly in the correct order.

I´am using a special LUA script from CaptPero (Peter Rosendahl) which automates all nessecary keypresses, and provide the ability to implement the GSX-commands into our Jeehell MCDU in our Homecockpit. But Peter has already updated this script to some minor changes nessecarly with your GSX-update.

reg. Bernd