Author Topic: Fuel truck  (Read 1392 times)

alexvs

Fuel truck
« on: September 12, 2021, 12:35:33 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Sorry if asked before. I searched the forum before.

See the attached picture. At my TDS737-MAX8 I allways get this fuel truck. Whether I am on a remote stand or at a parking with an airbridge. It's not a GSX version related item. It was also the case before version 2.94. And it's only a problem with the MAX8. I read the manual. I couldn't find how to manipulate the GSX.CFG parameters so you can get the fuel hydrant (when connected with an airbridge) or the large fuel truck. When do you get the different trucks? Is it because of the amount of fuel that can be loaded in the tanks?

P3DV45, Latest HF version

Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands
« Last Edit: September 12, 2021, 04:10:56 pm by alexvs »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Fuel truck
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2021, 09:25:42 am »
It's entirely normal GSX won't call the Fuel Hydrant on a 737, because as discussed in other posts, for example here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,24061.msg160002.html#msg160002

The relevant sentence is:

The Refueling point for the airplane MUST be at least 3.40 meters high from ground. On a 737, this usually means you should place it a bit on the outside compared to the real world position, because only the outermost part of the wing is higher than that. The GSX airplane customization page is used to set this.

No need to manipulate any .CFG files. GSX comes with an interactive airplane editor so, moving the refueling point a bit towards the outside of the wing and consequently higher, should be fairly easy with the editor.

alexvs

Re: Fuel truck
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2021, 09:47:30 pm »
Umberto,

Grazie mille.

Jeroen
The Netherlands