Author Topic: Couatl scripting engine won't start  (Read 1460 times)

Tivapularz

Couatl scripting engine won't start
« on: July 06, 2021, 02:54:07 pm »
Hello,

I am having trobule with all of my FSDT addons since around a week now. I have changed nothing to my computer at all. For some reason, all of the Addons are displayed in the Addon Manager as "In TRIAL Mode" even though I had them activated for close to a year now.
When I try to activate them, the error message shows up, which I have attached as a picture. As you can clearly see in the background, it is not just GSX, it is also LAX that does not work at all. I have tried to follow the instructions, turned off my anti-virus program, even deinstalled it and turned off the Firewall. Nothing seems to get it to work again. It tells me, that there is a problem with my connection when I try to reinstall the addons, as well as when I try to update the Addon Manager. The only addon I have recently installed is the FSLabs A320. Might that one cause the issue? I am also having the same connection related problems with FlightBeam and their Manager. My internet connection is clearly working though, since I can access it without issue, download files and even use ORBX central, which also relies on a connection.

I really don't know what to do at this point, since flying without GSX takes away the fun for me.

I really hope someone can help me fix this. Looking forward to your replies.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl scripting engine won't start
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2021, 12:04:18 am »
- Disable the firewall

- Configure the antivirus to add the whole Addon Manager folder to the list of Exclusions

- Run the FSDT Live Update again.