Author Topic: Catering Crew Path Limits??  (Read 2471 times)

fernandito

Catering Crew Path Limits??
« on: January 03, 2021, 11:22:08 pm »
Hello Folks;
Any way or remedy available to set the catering crew figure to remain within the aircraft fuselage without crossing over outside out the other door?. This same thing also happens with the AES CRJs aircrafts. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards
Fernando R.
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Catering Crew Path Limits??
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2021, 12:49:31 pm »
This shouldn't happen, are you sure your airplane configuration is correct ? For example, is the front catering door assigned to the front catering service ? If they are reversed, something like that could happen.

fernandito

« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2021, 03:41:36 pm »
Yes Sir they are set correctly! 8).....Front and Back....It happens as well when flying a CRJs  :-\
FRL

trisho0

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 11:18:59 pm »
Hello Folks;
Any way or remedy available to set the catering crew figure to remain within the aircraft fuselage without crossing over outside out the other door?. This same thing also happens with the AES CRJs aircrafts. Any thoughts or suggestions?

Regards
Fernando R.
I have a similar issue with A2A Connie L-049 Constellation. I have the Connie configuration found in here GSX forum and the GSX Crew cross the Bird to enter, same as your. The crew doesn't cross all the way to the other side of the plane as your pictured.
You need the Aerosoft aircraft configuration.
Patricio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 01:11:13 pm »
The perspective in your screenshot is not helping me understanding what the problem really is. I assumed the catering guy was going in the opposite direction, but maybe you were saying something else.

fernandito

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2021, 03:06:31 pm »
@virtuali....As you can see on the screenshot the catering guy enters R4 Door and walks out through the other side at L4 Door position. This also happens when using the AES-CRJs at R1 Door when Catering. Its there any remedy that exist to prevent this from happening while using both of this vehicles (CRJ & Concorde).
FRL

fernandito

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2021, 08:49:49 pm »
Hi;
Just doing a quick follow up on this post. Has any resolution emerged to fix this bug? ???

Regards
FRL
FRL