Author Topic: FSDT Live Update 'Issue?"  (Read 2106 times)

nbl1936

FSDT Live Update 'Issue?"
« on: March 26, 2021, 01:22:32 pm »
I ran the Live Update 2x today, and got the same thing.  I have not seen this before and am wondering if there is a problem with the Updater or my system or something else.

QlmLicenseLib.dll registered successfully
Restoring default SSAA textures before update ( saves bandwidth ).
Error IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'PANE1'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 1.0.0.0 while parsing line number 161 with value 'PANE1' - IniParser version: 1.0.0.0 ---> IniParser.Exceptions.ParsingException: Unknown file format. Couldn't parse the line: 'PANE1'. while parsing line number 0 with value '' - IniParser version: 1.0.0.0
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.ProcessLine(String currentLine, IniData currentIniData)
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
   --- End of inner exception stack trace ---
   at IniParser.Parser.IniDataParser.Parse(String iniDataString)
   at IniParser.StreamIniDataParser.ReadData(StreamReader reader)
   at IniParser.FileIniDataParser.ReadFile(String filePath, Encoding fileEncoding)
   at Couatl_Updater2.Globals.CheckP3D4SSAA(FrmMain frm) while reading C:\Users\david\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\Prepar3d.cfg
SSAA is DISABLED, we'll install a versions of ground textures optimized for MSAA.
Completed

Thanks.

David Robinette
NBL1936
Dave Robinette
NBL1936
Noble Air Chairman

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FSDT Live Update 'Issue?"
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2021, 02:29:30 pm »
I ran the Live Update 2x today, and got the same thing.  I have not seen this before and am wondering if there is a problem with the Updater or my system or something else.

The problem is your Prepar3d.cfg file:

C:\Users\david\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3d v4\Prepar3d.cfg

That is corrupted, containing an illegal command. If you ZIP it and attach it here, I can point you out the error.

nbl1936

Re: FSDT Live Update 'Issue?"
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2021, 03:49:49 pm »
Thanks.  P3D v.4.5 CFG file attached.
Dave Robinette
NBL1936
Noble Air Chairman