Author Topic: GSX Menu Problem  (Read 1631 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
GSX Menu Problem
« on: February 21, 2021, 11:02:09 pm »
I'm back in my cockpit after a week of record low temps, power outages and busted water pipes in Dallas, Texas.  I didn't get an answer to this question so I'll just start a new topic.  I am at Gate D10 at KLGA and when I open the GSX Menu its on the "Select Parking Facility" menu.  How do I get it to go to the boarding, jetway operation menu.  I tried loading the default P3D Scenario, then changing to my Prosim737 aircraft and choosing KLGA from the Navigation menu but GSX is still on the "Select Parking Facility" menu.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: GSX Menu Problem
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2021, 12:24:35 am »
Engines shut down and parking brakes set?
Captain Kevin

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2021, 02:24:36 am »
Yes, engines shut down and parking brakes set.  I gave up and used Shift-P for pushback.  Then I flew to KCLT.  When I arrived at the gate GSX worked fine.  However, I'm using Prosim737 CDU to operate the doors but P3Dv4.5 doesn't recognize that the doors are open.  I still have to use Shift-E before the passengers will unload.  I see that Sky Chefs came without being called after cargo finished unloading which I thought was pretty cool.  I thought they were supposed to wait until the passengers finished unloading though.

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2021, 02:10:47 pm »
I am at Gate D10 at KLGA and when I open the GSX Menu its on the "Select Parking Facility" menu.  How do I get it to go to the boarding, jetway operation menu.

When the gate positions don't match ( or you are parked, but GSX shows the menu normally used when you are outside a parking) it's usually a problem caused by another AFCAD in conflict. The most common cause of conflicts are those AFCAD supplied with AI traffic products, which are supposed to be used only if you use the default scenery, but must be removed if you have an addon.

You can use the free Simple Airport Scanner utility to search for duplicates AFCAD:

http://www.scruffyduck.org/simple-airport-scanner/4584282795

Or check the name of the AFCAD used by GSX in the parking customization page.