Author Topic: GSX 2 and AI  (Read 2656 times)

Urmel81

GSX 2 and AI
« on: January 20, 2021, 10:01:34 am »
Hello,
with the newest SODE we can have docking AI Aircraft to GSX Jetways.
This works for me when I load an airport, all Aircraft are docking automatically.

But when an AI Aircraft has landed, the Docking to an GSX Jetway is not working. Is this normal?

Regards
Urmel

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 and AI
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 11:20:40 am »
There shouldn't be any difference between parked AIs and landing AI, since GSX is monitoring them continuously. You don't say which kind of AI you use, so it's difficult to say more.

Urmel81

« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2021, 08:17:14 am »
There shouldn't be any difference between parked AIs and landing AI, since GSX is monitoring them continuously. You don't say which kind of AI you use, so it's difficult to say more.

I don't think it makes an difference. AI from AIG. They are working always with normal SODE Jetways, so I don't think this should be the issue.

Any idea? Is there an log?

Urmel81

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2021, 05:39:51 pm »

I also checked your original KORD V2 equipped GSX Jetways scenery. I have the same problem. I need to disable GSX and enable it to get landed AI docked.

Kaiii3

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2021, 06:11:53 pm »
I can confirm this behavior:

FSDT PHNL
No GSX Level 2 active
GSX Controll Center: Activate default jetways
SODE AI detection enabled

Spawning at PHNL:
No Jetway docks
Diable GSX
Enable GSX
Jetways are reloading and docking after about  20 seconds

Already tried:
-Rebuilding Airport Cache
-GSX Controll Center: Disabe default jetways

Urmel81

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 10:00:10 am »

Any more info? A few days are over, you say it should work. But it seems not working on some Setups.

Regards Urmel