Author Topic: replacing gsx level 2 jetways  (Read 1991 times)

coolgovind180

replacing gsx level 2 jetways
« on: August 16, 2020, 05:21:26 am »
dear sir

SO right now i have all the jetways in default airports replaced with GSX level 2 jetways. I for time being want to install the jetway textures from REX worldwide airports HD. For this i want to re enable the default jetways in fsx. So i went to fsdt control panel and restored the default jetways. But when i went in to the sim I noticed that instead of having the default jetways..there were no jetways at all. In effect, i cant see any jetways.

I then reenabled gsx jetways via fsdt control panel and all is fine. What am i doing wrong? I would like to have the default jetways so that i can install jetway textures from REX.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: replacing gsx level 2 jetways
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 01:20:59 pm »
If you customized any of the airports and you have exclude files enabled, you need to disable the exclude files.
Captain Kevin

coolgovind180

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 07:47:17 am »
If you customized any of the airports and you have exclude files enabled, you need to disable the exclude files.

Could you please elaborate this? where can i do this? I am checking at the default airports. I have rex worldwide airports HD installed. Instead of gsx level 2 jetways i would like to use jetways from rex. I dint get what you meant by exclude.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 09:40:47 pm »
Not sure why anybody would want to go back from GSX L2 SODE jetways to the buggy default jetways ( just repainted by Rex ) but, the only procedure that should work is:

- UNINSTALL Rex worldwide airports HD

- UNINSTALL GSX

- Start the sim and confirm the default jetways are back.

- Exit the sim and Reinstall GSX

- Open the GSX Control Panel and click the button to RESTORE Default jetways.

- Reinstall Rex worldwide airports HD