Author Topic: Beep Request  (Read 1451 times)

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
Beep Request
« on: July 31, 2020, 11:41:33 pm »
Hello All,
Enjoying GSX2 as usual.
A small request for a 'Beep' to be included to draw attention that a pushback direction needs to be selected.
Situation:
I am fortunate to have an enclosed cockpit and I have all Flight Sim and add-in pop-up boxes appear to my left screen. I sometimes miss the GSX pushback direction selection box quietly appearing as I am looking to my front or programming the FMC. If it dissapears, you sit there wondering what the ground crew are doing.
However,
During the pushback and engine start, while you are busy elsewhere, it is good to have the 'beep' while the walker waits for you to 'confirm good engine start.' This works well.

Not to press the friendship too much further,  ::) would it be possible to get an audiable 'beep' when GSX wants you to select which jetway to engage? Again, a message I sometimes miss and wonder why things have stalled.

Regards,
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Beep Request
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2020, 11:11:44 pm »
It can be done quite easily, but it will surely be an optional setting, because many users will likely be annoyed by the beeps.

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
Re: Beep Request
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2020, 11:29:11 pm »
Thank you Umberto for your time and consideration.

I just believe, (having tried the automation feature) it is good to have a simple, common reminder, across all actions when your input is required eg. to enter fuel quantity etc. It is just that some have them, some don't.
Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6