Author Topic: (SOLVED) GSX with SODE Airport cant deboarding and Boarding after update  (Read 6063 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX with SODE Airport cant deboarding and Boarding after update
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2020, 07:25:14 pm »
In the mean time, is there a way to revert the changes so that we can use GSX to board and and de-board? Or is there something that can be done so we can use GSX until an update is provided, because without boarding and debarring and safe dock, a lot of the functionality is gone.

Just to be sure, have you installed latest Live Update ? We had more than one update today.

RFarmah

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2020, 07:37:39 pm »
I just ran the updater again (three minutes ago) and now the jetways seem to be working, as well as entering the pax number.

RFarmah

« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2020, 07:59:32 pm »
I just checked the boarding, deboarding, operate jetways, and SafeDock, and it seems that all systems are a go. Thanks for the support!

I did notice something new though - Once pushback was completed and I would begin to taxi, the gate I was pushed out of would "reset" causing the GSX vehicles to disappear ( I assumed this was the normal thing as they were no longer needed). After testing a pushback now, the GSX ground vehicles returned to their respective positions at the gate, even after my taxi began. Is this part of the new update, where GSX will keep vehicles spawned at the gate? If this is part of the update, does this reset after takeoff, so if I was to return to the airport, I could call GSX again and deboard at the same gate?

andireza

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2020, 11:24:59 pm »
In the mean time, is there a way to revert the changes so that we can use GSX to board and and de-board? Or is there something that can be done so we can use GSX until an update is provided, because without boarding and debarring and safe dock, a lot of the functionality is gone.

Just to be sure, have you installed latest Live Update ? We had more than one update today.

Thank you very much, after ran those update GSX work properly again, Great Support!!