Author Topic: FS Pilot Shop key  (Read 1606 times)

GhostPT

FS Pilot Shop key
« on: February 17, 2020, 12:15:03 pm »
Hello.
I bought GSX on Fs pilot shop for FSX some time ago but now I have upgraded my PC and have P3D V4. Since they closed, my key was lost because it was in my account. Now I do not have the key to reinstall GSX on P3D. Is there anyway I can get it back from the guys at fs dream team? Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: FS Pilot Shop key
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2020, 03:36:15 pm »
This has been explained so many times on the forum. We don't have access to fspilotshop customers, unless we go in the website and search for our orders so, if it's down for you, it's down for us as well.

You have the following options:

- See if you have a backup of the .REG file, which was made by our software the first time you activated the scenery. It's a file named Fsdreamteam_xxxxx.REG ( xxxxx would be the name of the product ) and it has been saved in your Home folder, the folder under C:\Users that has your account name. If you still have this file or have a backup of it, just double-click on it and accept the data to be inserted in the registry. On the next simulator startup, it will ask you to reactivate the scenery, so you can just accept it, with no need to type anything.

OR

- You should try to contact fspilotshop, asking when their site would be up again, or if they have another way to access your data.

OR

- If you can provide with some kind of proof of purchase, which shows the product you bought from fspilotshop, we can issue a new key. This can only be done, of course, by contacting our support email.