Author Topic: Was there an update  (Read 2796 times)

Matty21

Was there an update
« on: September 10, 2020, 06:21:37 pm »
Hello as per title was there an update I had a notification in sim I look in changelog no details so if there was I didn’t know what’s changed regards matt

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Was there an update
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2020, 06:25:31 pm »
Yes, there's an update, but we haven't got the time to update the release notes, because we have been too busy with the KORD for MSFS release. In short, it's the mobile GPU for GSX.

Matty21

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2020, 06:27:33 pm »
Cool keep up the good work

alexvs

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2020, 07:40:46 pm »
Umberto,

Great work. I have the GPU working on the TDS B738. Superrr, and I see the lavatory and water services are to be expected.

Little detail, the user manual is not updated yet. No hurry :-)

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2020, 11:28:50 pm »
Thank you for the Power Cart!
The process of calling to deliver and recover the GPU works very well and is tied into the pushback process nicely as well.

I use one B737-800W continuously and I notice that the Clarktor delivers up to three different versions of GPU. I have through trial and error, adjusted the GPU connection point to the external panel on the starboard side. However, the GPU power plug on the three carts does not seem to finish up at exactly the same point in space.
Am I doing something wrong?
Again, I am not complaining as I appreciate the hard work that went into new GPU feature.

Aussie
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2020, 11:40:30 pm »
However, the GPU power plug on the three carts does not seem to finish up at exactly the same point in space.

No, it's just an extremely complex animation, with lots of bones, which is difficult to make identical for all vehicles. Even Microsoft/Asobo haven't tried to make a raising cable for the GPU in MSFS 2020, they just have a on/off switch, so the cable snaps in place immediately.

We'll try to improve it as best as we can, this is just the first release.

alexvs

« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2020, 02:44:01 pm »
Hi Umberto,

Nice addition, the GPU. Excuse me, but I take this momentum to ask you something. When the lavatory truck will be introduced, is it possible that at the same time a van stops at the back stair, and 2 cleaning crew step out, climb the stair with cleaning equipment (bucket, mop or trash bags) and clean the aircraft for x-minutes? That would be an awesome addition.

Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands