Author Topic: GSX sudden error - P3D V4.5  (Read 1482 times)

chudobja

GSX sudden error - P3D V4.5
« on: December 29, 2019, 01:40:01 am »
Hello,
GSX+GSX l2 were working well for few months. Suddenly, I am facing an error warning (see the attached files).
The initial phase of the flight is ok (Jetways moving, boarding, pushback…).
The problem occurs after landing - leaving the RWY, when I call for the follow me. The tab opens, let me choose the type of service (default or other) and then GSX crashes.
Could I ask for your help?
Thank you, Jan

P.S. I have tried all recovery procedures I have managed to find in this forum and on internet generally + made another testing with diverse aircraft on diverse airports. The result is all the time the same. Everything works but follow me. When I choose the gate, don’t ask the follow me, the marshaller is waiting in the correct place. As soon as I choose follow me car, couatl crashes.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2019, 08:10:02 pm by chudobja »

bpcw001

Re: GSX sudden error - P3D V4.5
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 01:03:01 pm »
Hi,

I am on a recent, yet not the latest version of GSX and GSX Level2 and all of a sudden ran into a similar issue when still in the air and approaching EGLL.

The GSX version I am on used to work fine, and I did not update it because of the bad update experiences I had in the past, so I wanted to stay with a version that works for me.

Maybe that has something to do with Windows updates being applied recently?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX sudden error - P3D V4.5
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2020, 11:46:30 am »
Your error seems to indicate the scenery has a fake airport inside, with a WIII ICAO code.  I suggest reading the "Airports Visibility" chapter at Page 24 of the GSX manual, which explain the issue and how to deal with.