Author Topic: Invisible ground models for GSX.  (Read 5486 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Invisible ground models for GSX.
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2019, 10:37:16 pm »
Deleted, and I can confirm it has reset my settings, but to no effect to the problem itself unfortunately.

I'm sorry but, you are the one and only ever reported this problem on P3D. It only happened on FSX and, even there, it was never a GSX problem and it was fixed in 100% of the cases in one of the way I already indicated in my first reply.

That's why I assumed you used FSX, since in several years GSX is out, nobody ever reported this in P3D so, clearly, something must be wrong in your installation. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling using the Full installer, most likely the separate Client+Content install didn't go well.

reginald123456

Re: Invisible ground models for GSX.
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2019, 11:06:57 pm »
Deleted, and I can confirm it has reset my settings, but to no effect to the problem itself unfortunately.

I'm sorry but, you are the one and only ever reported this problem on P3D. It only happened on FSX and, even there, it was never a GSX problem and it was fixed in 100% of the cases in one of the way I already indicated in my first reply.

That's why I assumed you used FSX, since in several years GSX is out, nobody ever reported this in P3D so, clearly, something must be wrong in your installation. You can try uninstalling and reinstalling using the Full installer, most likely the separate Client+Content install didn't go well.

Interesting. I'll try your last method of fixing it along with trying my best to fix it as well and will comment back when I figure out the solution along with how I fixed it. Thanks for sticking with me, and hopefully will be commenting back soon.