Author Topic: Nobody inside the fuel truck, not working as shown in the trailer  (Read 2296 times)

Danielgarzag

The fuck truck is just disgusting, nobody is driving it, it pops out of nowhere and once you select the fuel or the amount, it just drives away.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Nobody inside the fuel truck, not working as shown in the trailer
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 09:56:09 pm »
As already explained in other thread, the new Fuel Hydrant with 2 crew and animation will come only if your airplane refuel point under the wing is higher than 3.40 meters. Otherwise a smaller fueler, with no cable and no complex animation, will arrive instead.

Danielgarzag

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 09:57:24 pm »
As already explained in other thread, the new Fuel Hydrant with 2 crew and animation will come only if your airplane refuel point under the wing is higher than 3.40 meters. Otherwise a smaller fueler, with no cable and no complex animation, will arrive instead.

Oh so if I am in a default airport, then the fuel truck will be trash? and if I am in scenery more detailed airport, then the fuel truck will work correctly?

DrJ1

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 10:14:33 pm »
Might want to read Umberto’s response again...Has nothing to do with what airport you are at.  It has everything to do with the height of the refueling point under the wing. What airplane are you using?

Danielgarzag

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 10:21:48 pm »
Might want to read Umberto’s response again...Has nothing to do with what airport you are at.  It has everything to do with the height of the refueling point under the wing. What airplane are you using?

I know, the airport I was at had no refueling point. That is why I am asking. Since most default dont't have refueling points.

DrJ1

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 10:29:28 pm »
Should still work at default airports. It all depends on the height of the wing on the plane being used. For example when I use the TFDi 717,  I get the little truck with no animation because the wing refueling point is too low. If I use the PMDG747 the refueling hydrant with animation does show up and works as shown in the trailer

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 10:31:52 pm »
I know, the airport I was at had no refueling point. That is why I am asking. Since most default dont't have refueling points.

The airport doesn't have anything to do with this. But the parking does. The Hydrant will appear only if there's a Jetway, otherwise the Tanker will appear. But, since you said "the fuel truck is disgusting and has no driver", I don't think you got the Tanker and, instead, got the smaller vehicle used when the refueling point under the wing is too low, or is not even set.