Author Topic: GSX UPDATE ISSUES  (Read 1540 times)

mrgreen1990

GSX UPDATE ISSUES
« on: July 02, 2019, 12:39:13 am »
SO I RAN THE FSDT LIVE UPDATE AND IT RUNS AND EVENTUALLY SAYS COMPLETED. NOW WHEN LAUNCHING FSX AND STARTING FLIGHT I NOW FIND PUSHBACK CAR TO BE TRANSPERENT. ALSO LAST ISSUE IS WHEN I NOW TRY TO INSTALL THE FSDT KLAS I AM MET WITH A MESSAGE SAYING I CANNOT DOWNLOAD UNTIL GSX 2 IS UPDATED WHEN AS I PREVIOUSLY STATED I ALREADY HAVE. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX UPDATE ISSUES
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 01:44:39 am »
First, please don't write in all caps, which is considered rude.

The transparent truck in FSX has already been fixed in the current Live Update.

To fix the warning with the KLAS installer, you must download and install the current installer for KLAS.

mrgreen1990

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 02:45:23 am »
My apologies for the all caps, no rudeness was meant but im still having the same issue. Anytime I run the FSDT live update it gets to step 152 of 302 (I currently have kmem installed) it seems to kinda stutter and says it complete. So now I go to the website and install klas directly from the site and run installer. I am still hit with the same message that I need GSX level 2 Expansion. Also thanks for the quick response. Greatly appreciated

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 02:57:17 am »
Anytime I run the FSDT live update it gets to step 152 of 302 (I currently have kmem installed) it seems to kinda stutter and says it complete

If it says Complete, then it's Complete. You are not supposed to see ALL steps going to the end, only those that requires an update.

So now I go to the website and install klas directly from the site and run installer. I am still hit with the same message that I need GSX level 2 Expansion. Also thanks for the quick response. Greatly appreciated

I'm sorry, but I checked this, and downloaded the KLAS installer again, and it doesn't happen here. You must still have the old version. Try to clear the browser cache and download it again.