Author Topic: Problems with GSX and Aerosoft A320/321  (Read 1780 times)

jjgp101

Problems with GSX and Aerosoft A320/321
« on: May 27, 2019, 08:49:14 pm »
From a few days ago everything works correctly with my Aerosoft A320/321 BUT ONLY until the end of the cockpit preparation checklist .... at that moment in the INFOBAR always appeared the message CLOSE DOORS and after doing it continued with the BEFORE START checklist, etc etc …..

….. but from those few days the message has changed and now it says CLOSE DOORS or GSX:PREPARE FOR PUSHBACK ( GPU will be disconnected by CL! ) and the INFOBAR disappears and the COPILOT checklist does not work anymore

I can interact with GSX and do the pushback but as I say the INFOBAR and the COPILOT checklist don't work anymore

I am going to send copy of this topic also to the Aerosoft support Forum

If someone could help me, I would appreciate it, since at the moment I can not fly this excelent plane

Thanks
J J Gómez Prieto
IVAO 142928

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with GSX and Aerosoft A320/321
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2019, 10:27:05 am »
Be sure you enable the Experimental downloads, since the version which is supposed to supports GSX is still not officially released, but it's available as experimental.

jjgp101

Re: Problems with GSX and Aerosoft A320/321
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2019, 05:41:33 pm »
Thank you very much Umberto but without having come to follow your advice mysteriously everything has been fixed .... mysteries of the computer …..

However, I have enabled the Experimental downloads.

Thanks again and best regards