Author Topic: ORBX - Vector  (Read 2660 times)

wilkart

ORBX - Vector
« on: May 23, 2019, 09:08:01 pm »
Hi

After install ORBX - Vector start to have two jetways in some airports  , how can i resolve ? thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ORBX - Vector
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2019, 09:55:02 pm »
I don't have any idea how OrbX Vector works, but the most likely cause for double jetways (and a general rule when you have "double something" ), is that it came with alternate airport files ( .BGL files also known as AFCAD ), that come with their own jetways, which might require to be excluded to eventually customize the airport with GSX.

wilkart

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2019, 11:28:39 pm »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 12:01:02 am »
You don't just have double jetways: you also have jetways in the air. Jetways in the air are caused by with conflicting altitudes. and can be fixed in GSX with the parking customization page, by clicking the small "airplane" icon on the top right of the window, which says "Ground Elevation".

However, this will only fix the "jetways in the air" problem, not the double jetways problem, which is caused by conflicting .BGLs for the same airport.

wilkart

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2019, 07:47:11 pm »
Thanks , Problem resolved . But how can solve the other issue ) double jetways . I dont have any scenery only the default one . Thanks

Beat578

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2019, 01:03:36 pm »
You have to seach in the ORBX Forum. I know for LSZH, that I had to disable some Airport Files in the ORBX Folders. I think it was in the GES05 Folder, search for files with your Airport Sign (LSZH for example) and set the ending to "OFF", so it will be disabled. That should help you get rid of the Standard Buildings and Jetways.
Beat578