Author Topic: BIG ERROR KJFK AIRPORT  (Read 7363 times)

ibuprofeno

BIG ERROR KJFK AIRPORT
« on: September 08, 2009, 08:00:59 pm »
Hello
I was purchase the KJFK airport for FSx and my big surprise is when im there i've got 2 runways  2 taxiways in the same place, and is working sooo slow....
please how can i do for use KJFK airport as an another normal airports

JFKpilot

Re: BIG ERROR KJFK AIRPORT
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2009, 08:20:51 pm »
That's a multiple afcad issue. You can use Airport Scanner available here to scan for the offending afcads: http://www.scruffyduck.org.uk/filemanager/navega.php?PHPSESSID=c18e57f098661ed0400f33d26c7b057a&dir=.%2FFSX%20Airport%20Scanner%2FCurrent%20Version.
There should be two afcads active (I think the names were something like AP_KJFK.bgl and appr_kjfk.bgl); disable the offending afcad by renaming the extension.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 08:24:47 pm by JFKpilot »
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

ibuprofeno

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2009, 08:45:52 pm »
ok i was delete the file appr_KJFK.bgl file inside my folder FSdreamteam/JFK/scenary but i see the same error  :(

JFKpilot

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2009, 08:51:25 pm »
ok i was delete the file appr_KJFK.bgl file inside my folder FSdreamteam/JFK/scenary but i see the same error  :(

Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. You need to keep appr_kjfk.bgl and AP_kjfk.bgl. It's another afcad, which could be anywhere, that's causing the problems. Did you use the scanner? Also, do you have any traffic addons like Mytraffic or other scenery addons?
Flight is the only truly new sensation than men have achieved in modern history.  -James Dickey

ibuprofeno

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 08:54:54 pm »
YES!

ibuprofeno

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2009, 08:56:57 pm »
SORRY

YES! I've got Mytraffic and i cant use ur web cause is a restrective area and i cant register, i have also the Aerosoft Madrid airport and is working...

JFKpilot

« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2009, 09:02:39 pm »
Ok, search the Mytraffic folder for an afcad named KJFK, maybe BR2_KJFK.bgl? You need to disable it...you can do this by renaming the .bgl to .bglout for example.  And are you sure Aerosoft LEMD Madrid works fine? I would have thought Mytraffic would have included an afcad for that airport as well...
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:07:44 pm by JFKpilot »

ibuprofeno

« Reply #7 on: September 08, 2009, 09:18:03 pm »
NOW!
now is working!!! thank u very much!!

i've got another scenary but is from Tropical sim (payware) and is not working there is no building there is nothing... i atached a picture, i do it the same like the KJFK, do u have any idea why is not working?

JFKpilot

« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2009, 09:23:05 pm »
Glad JFK worked.

As for the Tropicalsim airport...I have no idea what is wrong. Are you sure you're using the fsx version of the scenery? It almost looks like it's a fs9 airport, with the ground clipping and transparency issues...
Maybe you can contact their support.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2009, 09:25:25 pm by JFKpilot »