Author Topic: GSX Level 2  (Read 1587 times)

Phantom Flyer

GSX Level 2
« on: May 15, 2019, 07:42:44 am »
I have this wonderful program GSX expansion pack. Question I have about this program when I click on the menu "ctrl f12" to board passengers I get al services started for the likes off "Refuel the A/C, Passegers Board, Catering Service,Bagger Hanlders Etc" Is this spose to happen this way where eveything happens at the same time. Apart from that everything with the program GSX Level 2 running fine.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 07:44:53 am by Phantom Flyer »
Ray Lang

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:27:05 am »
Question I have about this program when I click on the menu "ctrl f12" to board passengers I get al services started for the likes off "Refuel the A/C, Passegers Board, Catering Service,Bagger Hanlders Etc" Is this spose to happen this way where eveything happens at the same time. Apart from that everything with the program GSX Level 2 running fine.

Why you think this is a problem ? You must have enabled the Automatic services option in the Settings, and forget about it. That option is supposed to do exactly what you are describing, which some users found useful to have GSX going on automatically.

Phantom Flyer

Re: GSX Level 2
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 01:18:05 pm »
It was only a question I have in here which you have answer. Sorry in coming across that this is a problem. I have gone into settings and turn that function off. Thanks for the help.
Ray Lang