Author Topic: Assistant services Auto Mode not working with PMDG 737-800  (Read 1763 times)

air_jordan

Assistant services Auto Mode not working with PMDG 737-800
« on: September 04, 2019, 05:21:56 pm »
Hi all,

I've used GSX for 4-5 years, its always worked flawlessly, however, I've recently encountered a couple of issues with GSX 2 and PMDG's 737-800 that I hope someone here could help me to resolve. When I click boarding (to initiate "Assistant services Auto Mode") the catering trucks arrive and complete their tasks whilst all other service vehicles remain in position, the jetway stays docked, boarding doesn't commence and the fuel truck isn't despatched even though Auto Mode is ticked. I have to manually request boarding and refuelling individually. 

After requesting these services, boarding functions normally, the fuel truck arrives (great animation btw), then I receive the message to use the 737's refuelling system. I proceed to enter the required amount of fuel in the FMC's fuel page and refuelling commences but then is over in less than 5-6 seconds (the fuel counter moves really fast), "Always refuel progressively" is also ticked.

I've tried different settings, deleted/rebuilt coualtadons.ini all to no avail. It seems to me that my options aren't being saved but I can't say for sure. I've uploaded my logs for inspection, any help would be appreciated.

air_jordan

Re: Assistant services Auto Mode not working with PMDG 737-800
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 05:32:23 pm »
Forgot to add this

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2019, 07:45:41 pm »
Auto mode is not the issue. If an airplane is configured as having a custom fuel system, you must enable "Detect custom aircraft system refueling" in the settings, for the "Always refuel progressively" option to work.

air_jordan

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2019, 07:51:27 pm »
Hi,

Thanks for the quick response, unfortunately it doesn't matter whether I toggle "Detect custom aircraft system refuelling" on or off, nothing changes -  the refuelling is over in 5-6 seconds!