Author Topic: GSX Doen't work boarding and after landing  (Read 1579 times)

marcosblanes

GSX Doen't work boarding and after landing
« on: March 31, 2019, 08:45:40 am »
Guys, I need your help. I formated my computer to try to solve the problem, GSX Worked for once time, but.... on the second time the GSX screen doenst show the boarding options, just deboarding. I noticed that when i have landded and request de gsx, appears just 2 ou 3 options to go to gate. I took the screenshots to show you the problem. Although I had no time to activate windows, all my apps are original.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Doen't work boarding and after landing
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2019, 01:03:02 pm »
That's not a GSX problem, which is working perfectly, as you can see from the menu which is clearly showing up, it's just too small to show all the options.

The problem of a too small menu entry has been discussed many times on the forum and, of course, it doesn't have anything to do with GSX.

It's an issue caused by some 3rd party airplanes, due to the unusual way their cockpit gauges are setup, which results in the sim being confused about the screen size, and reducing the Simconnect menu window so, after you load one of these airplanes, the Simconnect menu window will be too small to show all the required options. This, of course, affects each and every 3rd party application, not just GSX, since the Simconnect menu window is handled by the sim and the application don't have any kind of control over its size or positions.

Of course, the Simconnect menu window, can be resized with the mouse, to show the missing entries.

marcosblanes

Re: GSX Doen't work boarding and after landing
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 02:30:02 am »
Virtuali, tks a lot!!!

I just change my screen resolution and the problem has solved...