Author Topic: What Determines Default Jetway Logos?  (Read 1658 times)

Matt S

What Determines Default Jetway Logos?
« on: March 20, 2019, 11:43:28 pm »
Hello!

This is just a curiosity item...what determines which logo is applied to jetways at an airport by default?

I realize that I can change them, but I've noticed that when I roll up to a gate it will have "United" or "Delta" or something to begin with.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: What Determines Default Jetway Logos?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2019, 10:47:51 am »
If you don't customize an airport, they will be taken by the ground operator, if they exists as jetway logos, since the jetway logos are a different set (with some common textures) than the ground operators logo and they have their own rules. However, if you customized the logo on a parking (or a group of parking spots, or the whole airport), your customization will always take precedence over any other rule.

Matt S

Re: What Determines Default Jetway Logos?
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2019, 11:15:19 am »
If you don't customize an airport, they will be taken by the ground operator, if they exists as jetway logos, since the jetway logos are a different set (with some common textures) than the ground operators logo and they have their own rules. However, if you customized the logo on a parking (or a group of parking spots, or the whole airport), your customization will always take precedence over any other rule.

Thank you Sir!

Love the GSX, well done :)