Author Topic: GSX and P3Dv4.4 no boarding-deboarding "SOLVED"  (Read 1605 times)

Fsfan50

GSX and P3Dv4.4 no boarding-deboarding "SOLVED"
« on: March 09, 2019, 11:00:58 am »
Hello.
I have a problem with GSX_Level2 installed in P3Dv4.4.
When I arrive at a parking station, (with or without Jetways), when I call GSX to operate the Jetway or operate a boarding or deboarding, the vehicles are set up, if there is a jetway I can activate it but when I request the boarding or deboarding nothing happens, the vehicles remain fixed, the upper green text display area does not appear and displays no message and sometimes I can no longer change view (for example from cockpit view to an external view). I have access to the Add-ons/Coualt setting/Restart Coualt menu bar of P3Dv4.4 where I can restart Coualt, the vehicles disappear, I ask for a boarding or deboarding again but this has no effect.
- The push-back works.
- Gatering works
- the refueling works
- the followMe works

The upper text display area when starting P3D usually shows the progress of airport loading by GSX, this is not done in P3Dv4 while with P3Dv3 this display area appears

On the same computer I also have P3Dv3 and GSX works perfectly well, I have all the functions.
My configuration is brand new, whether it is Windows 10, P3Dv3 or P3Dv4, everything is clean.

Have you encountered this concern and do you have a solution?
Sincerely
André
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:57:43 pm by Fsfan50 »

Fsfan50

Re: GSX and P3Dv4.4 no boarding-deboarding "SOLVED"
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2019, 04:54:20 pm »
Hello
Problem solved.
All you had to do was check the "Message Text" box in the menu = Options/General/Information/Miscellaneous TXT.
Thank you for this great addon.
AndrĂ©  :-[
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 04:56:21 pm by Fsfan50 »