Author Topic: cars and yetways  (Read 2231 times)

yellow70

cars and yetways
« on: March 07, 2019, 10:56:34 am »
Hello

My friend has the GSX and GSX2 as well and he had complete different things to activate.
For instance when he is refueling you see a guy coming out with the hose and attach it to the wing i don't have that.
He can make the yetways disparent(i hope i wright it ok).
And the cars for boarding and deboarding and catering are not driving through each other.
Further i don't have any pos to activate the follow me car he has.
How come?

Frans Gehl

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: cars and yetways
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 11:23:20 am »
For instance when he is refueling you see a guy coming out with the hose and attach it to the wing i don't have that.

Your friend is likely a Beta tester for FS Labs, and we gave them the a Beta of the next GSX update, which will feature the fuel Hydrant, because FS Labs will integrate with it, so they need to test it.

He can make the yetways disparent(i hope i wright it ok).

That's not very clear, sorry.

And the cars for boarding and deboarding and catering are not driving through each other.

They usually don't, as explained so many times on the forum, it depends on the order of service chosen, the parking position (which CAN be customized), etc.

Further i don't have any pos to activate the follow me car he has.

Please clarify, the Follow me car surely works everywhere.

yellow70

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 02:55:34 pm »
Hello
I mean you can made them transparent so you can see the passengers boardin9/deboarding.
I don't see the possibility to open the follow me car.
So now the fueltruck drove straight to my airplane nice.
And my friend is 85 years old and certainly not a beta tester cause i have to help him with his comp.

Frans
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 03:05:51 pm by yellow70 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 04:26:00 pm »
I mean you can made them transparent so you can see the passengers boardin9/deboarding.

That's of course possible using the parking editor to change the jetway type. It's of course explained in the manual, and there's a couple of video tutorials posted in this same section of the forum.

I don't see the possibility to open the follow me car.

As explained in the manual, the Follow Me car is chosen when selected a Gate after landing, which of course is the time when it make sense to need one.

And my friend is 85 years old and certainly not a beta tester cause i have to help him with his comp.

If he's not a tester for FS Labs or for FSDT, then someone who is gave him access to our beta installer, because that's the only way he could have the Fuel Hydrant in GSX.

Assuming, of course, it IS the Fuel Hydrant what  you are seeing. If you are seeing the Fuel Tanker instead (it still has a guy that handle the fuel hose, just not as nice as the new Hydrant), that's normal and it's included with every GSX installation but, of course, it won't fit any airplane so, if the airplane refueling point under the wing is too low, the Fuel Tanker won't come.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 04:46:30 pm by virtuali »