Author Topic: GSX 2 Jetways crashes Couatl but Default Jetways do not.  (Read 2571 times)

Angerpull

GSX 2 Jetways crashes Couatl but Default Jetways do not.
« on: February 24, 2019, 06:44:36 pm »
Here is the Error I am getting.
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

couatl v3.2 (build 4061)
panic log started on Sun Feb 24 18:43:57 2019

problem raised by addon <unknown>
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File ".\common\aircraftData.py", line 1545, in _chargeBattery
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero
{'Airport': 'ENTC', 'Requested assistance services at': 'Gate 23', 'User Pos': (69.67902500101728, 18.91037498829494, 12.3725 m, 2.92454 m, 284.04533116161036)}

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX 2 Jetways crashes Couatl but Default Jetways do not.
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 10:30:18 am »
Please indicate which airplane you use, because it seems from your error the airplane has set the maximum battery voltage to 0, which clearly is an error in the airplane.cfg or the airplane code itself.

Angerpull

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 12:40:49 pm »
Please indicate which airplane you use, because it seems from your error the airplane has set the maximum battery voltage to 0, which clearly is an error in the airplane.cfg or the airplane code itself.

Yeah, I have the battery to 0 because if I run out of battery power I am screwed. So I put it to 0 for infinite battery. So I can't use the Jetway without eventually murdering my plane? That's lame. Might refund.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 01:39:36 pm »
Yeah, I have the battery to 0 because if I run out of battery power I am screwed. So I put it to 0 for infinite battery. So I can't use the Jetway without eventually murdering my plane? That's lame. Might refund.

The GSX battery charger is there PRECISELY to fix the problem of the battery that might discharge while you are on the gate! So there's no need to use the trick of setting the maximum battery power to 0 to prevent that (assuming this is what you did to your airplane.cfg), since the GSX battery charger will charge the battery for you.

Angerpull

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 03:11:16 pm »

The GSX battery charger is there PRECISELY to fix the problem of the battery that might discharge while you are on the gate! So there's no need to use the trick of setting the maximum battery power to 0 to prevent that (assuming this is what you did to your airplane.cfg), since the GSX battery charger will charge the battery for you.

Oh... well I don't remember what the Voltage on the 737-800 was. Oof