Author Topic: Couatl.INI  (Read 2458 times)

PDamGail

Couatl.INI
« on: February 01, 2019, 11:08:03 pm »
Hi there,
I'm missing the couatl.ini file in following folder C:\Users\(...)\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali.
Do you know where esle I can find it?
I have not received any answer from FSDT for weeks!!!
Thank you very much in advance,
regards,
Pierre.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl.INI
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2019, 04:28:25 am »
I don't know what do you mean with "I have not received any answer from FSDT for weeks", since you made two posts on this forum, one I already replied to, and this one, and I don't have any emails from you.

Maybe you tried to contacted us on Facebook, because you have ignored the advice on the Facebook page which says not use it for support ?

In any case, to reply to your question, you are not supposed to have any Couatl.INI file on your system by default, unless you create one yourself OR you enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings, which will create one with that just option.

So, if you need to add something to it, and it's not there, just create it from scratch.

The easiest way is probably to enable logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings first, so it will be created for you, which might be easier and less prone to errors than having to create one from scratch.

PDamGail

Re: Couatl.INI
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2019, 10:56:36 am »
Hi Umberto,
thank you for your answer.
I fixed my issue and it seems to work well (at sofar!). I had to create it from scratch as the Troubleshooting did not create any file.
I actually posted the message weeks ago on a discussion about LEAS airport. A user had the same issue for this airport.
Because I did not receive any answer for weeks I deleted the post an opened this one.
I did not go on your Facebook page so I did not ignore any message!
Anyway, the issue seems to be solved now.
Thank you for your help and for trusting a little more in your FSDreamTeam product users.
Regards,
Pierre.