Author Topic: I will not that GSX controlls my Plane !  (Read 1814 times)

FSLA320User

I will not that GSX controlls my Plane !
« on: December 28, 2018, 10:08:24 pm »
Good Evening,
First sry for bad englisch.
I use the FSL Airbus by P3d V4.4 and GSX V2, can i turn off that GSX controlls my Doors all Doors, its very Unrealistic (DeBoarding Finish = Cargo Doors Closed - Boarding = Cargo Doors again open? / DeBoarding Finish AFT Doors Left Closed etc.).
Can i make this like in the past i will controll the Doors manual ?

FSLA320User

Re: I will not that GSX controlls my Plane !
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 03:14:13 pm »
No answer from FSDT :(

dmiannay

« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 06:54:26 pm »
Good Evening,
First sry for bad englisch.
I use the FSL Airbus by P3d V4.4 and GSX V2, can i turn off that GSX controlls my Doors all Doors, its very Unrealistic (DeBoarding Finish = Cargo Doors Closed - Boarding = Cargo Doors again open? / DeBoarding Finish AFT Doors Left Closed etc.).
Can i make this like in the past i will controll the Doors manual ?

You can turn off automatic services in GSXv2 Settings on the Simulation tab.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2018, 06:59:48 pm by dmiannay »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2019, 12:29:02 pm »
No answer from FSDT :(

For the obvious reasons that:

- You posted it very late on New Year's Eve

- The problem doesn't have anything to do with GSX to begin with.

As explained so many times on the forum, GSX NEVER controls the airplane doors. This is a think better left to the airplane developers, which surely know the safest way to open doors, which might be linked to other airplane systems (electric, for example) so, it would be wrong and unsafe if GSX tried to control doors on its own.

So, what you are looking, which is making you to assume "GSX is controlling doors" (it's not), is the AIRPLANE itself opening/closing doors, because FS Labs has programmed this logic, by checking the GSX status.

So, the "problem" (which is not a problem, of course, it's a choice made by FS Labs), doesn't have anything to do with GSX and, if you don't like it, check if there's an option in the FS Labs settings to turn this nice feature off.