Author Topic: Push Back Custom Spot not working  (Read 2296 times)

Vadimk0

Push Back Custom Spot not working
« on: January 09, 2019, 05:48:38 pm »
I own GSX Level 2! when I go to options and want to edit custom push back, I enter the LAT and LOT coordinates of Taxi node that I take from Afcad file via the ADE editor program, and yes it's set to decimal mode, and yes my regional settings use dot as decimal separator, I push the Apply button, but nothing Saves, the Apply button remains still available and no changes Save! maybe that could help, but I think maybe the problem is caused because of Virtually folder set to "Read Only" (but I cannot change it anyway,I could but when I push ok and reopen the folder properties window again it again says "Read Only"...)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Push Back Custom Spot not working
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 07:34:32 pm »
I see the Virtuali folder as read-only, but that doesn't mean and, in fact, if you touched trying to fix it, you might have caused the problem.

What you really want to check, instead, is the "Security" tab of the properties for that folder, and be sure your user name is allowed to read and write into that folder.

And, are you able to save any other changed setting in the parking editor ?

Vadimk0

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:05:20 am »
Yes,if for example is says that it have push back only to one direction, Left or Right, so when I change it to both directions it saves ok!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2019, 01:11:02 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2019, 01:11:14 am »
es,if for example is says that it have push back only to one direction, Left or Right, so when I change it to both directions it saves ok!

Then simply change something else together with the pushback node, enough that it will trigger the Apply button. It's likely this was a bug we already fixed in our next update.

P.S. I edited your post because it had a unclosed quote.

Vadimk0

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2019, 01:29:46 am »
es,if for example is says that it have push back only to one direction, Left or Right, so when I change it to both directions it saves ok!

Then simply change something else together with the pushback node, enough that it will trigger the Apply button. It's likely this was a bug we already fixed in our next update.

P.S. I edited your post because it had a unclosed quote.

Oh my god it's working now!)))) thank you! minus one problem!