Author Topic: Newest GSX Live Update - Can't select AKBANK Livery  (Read 2178 times)

AirbusA330

Newest GSX Live Update - Can't select AKBANK Livery
« on: November 12, 2018, 10:04:11 pm »
Hello,

with the release notes of your latest update, you released the AKBANK livery for jetways. After this update, the appropriate texture folder does exist on my system, but I can't select
that logo in the jetway editor.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Newest GSX Live Update - Can't select AKBANK Livery
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 10:17:01 pm »
After this update, the appropriate texture folder does exist on my system, but I can't select  that logo in the jetway editor.

I can't see it just fine here. Maybe you tried to add that logo yourself before ? In that case, you might have to remove all your changes, now that's include.

AirbusA330

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 11:13:16 pm »
I'll try to do a reinstall of GSX, thanks.

kennymac825

« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:21:12 am »
I cant see it either. But I note the following: the texture.AKBANK is in the Logo folder but the sim config file has not been edited to include it. Also the texture.AKBANK is not in the staircase folder nor in the sim config file.

AirbusA330

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 11:56:26 am »
Problem solved with full reinstall of GSX.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2018, 01:37:32 pm »
I cant see it either. But I note the following: the texture.AKBANK is in the Logo folder but the sim config file has not been edited to include it. Also the texture.AKBANK is not in the staircase folder nor in the sim config file.

This is correct. The AKBANK is a *jetway* logo, not a vehicle logo so, it's not supposed to be in the FSDT_Staircase folder, but in the FSDT_SODE_Jetway_logo folder, and it's there, and its sim.cfg does contain the AKBANK variations.