Author Topic: GSX problem after update this morning, baggage and stairs cars keeps away !!  (Read 1254 times)

flesland

Hello I have a problem since this morning update, before when I press the option "request catering service" at first place GSX gave me the option for choice any enterprises for handling the flight, then cars gets near the plane doors acting like they should be, but after the update when I press "request catering service", baggage cars and stairs trucks for passengers keeps away from the plane until I choose "passengers boarding" but this is unrealistic because I have prepare the plane first prior to boarding passengers.
I have tried uninstalling GSX level 2 complete and reinstalling but nothing happens, cars still keeps away from the plane. I have only PMDG 737 in use for my P3DV4 for testing this issue

Thanks in advance!!!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Why you think this is a problem ? As already explained in another thread, is made intentionally, to prevent the loaders from clash with the catering vehicles or the refuel truck, now that you can do such services simultaneously.