Author Topic: jetway problem  (Read 3161 times)

Gaming_Blue1123

jetway problem
« on: November 14, 2018, 10:41:13 pm »
Ill just get to the point. When I request to operate the jetway, it does this (reference photos)

I have all default scenery, I've uninstalled GSX and reinstalled it. I've deactivated it and I ran the live update and used the latest installer. I have no idea what is causing this and I am very displeased with FSDT support system. I will provide any vital information as needed to get this problem resolved. I have searched the forums and have not found a similar issue.

This is a repost from an earlier issue, as my last post was apparently forgotten about.

DrJ1

Re: jetway problem
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2018, 05:35:27 am »
If I recall correctly, this might be related to you having a GSX airport config file that was created before you installed GSX level 2.  The older file will need to be deleted.  Look in the following folder :  C:\Users\"your name"\AppData\Roaming\Virtuali\GSX   Remove the older config file for the airport in question

Gaming_Blue1123

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 08:22:49 pm »
ive deleted all the old config files and have been to multiple airports with different aircraft and still keep getting the same results

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 01:38:29 pm »
Please indicate exactly the airport used and gate used.

Gerpilot

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2018, 02:33:25 pm »
I have the same problem at FSDT KLAX at Tom Bradley Intl. at all gates with 3 Jetways (A380 gates), e.g. 154. The upper jetway turns to the opposite and only one of the 2 remaining jetways can dock to the aircraft. All my config (ini) files deleted before. Tested with PMDG B777. FSX SP2.

Kind regards

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 02:52:17 pm »
I have the same problem at FSDT KLAX at Tom Bradley Intl. at all gates with 3 Jetways (A380 gates), e.g. 154. The upper jetway turns to the opposite and only one of the 2 remaining jetways can dock to the aircraft.

I tried this gate, and all 3 jetways works fine, using the default 747. Please indicate exactly which jetway you docked to which door.

Gaming_Blue1123

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2018, 04:59:50 pm »
Please indicate exactly the airport used and gate used.

The images I've provided were taken with the CLS MD81/82 with the SAS livery at gate B10 at EKCH

This is not the only airport that this occurs at. It appears to me this is a universal problem. The gates do not function properly at all airports, with all planes.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 05:07:27 pm »
The gates do not function properly at all airports, with all planes.

They surely do here so, please, provide a reproducible example using:

- a default airplane

- a default scenery

Gaming_Blue1123

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 08:57:03 pm »
The gates do not function properly at all airports, with all planes.

They surely do here so, please, provide a reproducible example using:

- a default airplane

- a default scenery

These following images were taken at Gate E2 at KMIA with the default 737-800. There were no modifications what-so-ever