Author Topic: Airline ground service selection GSX level 2  (Read 2311 times)

mrbill55

Airline ground service selection GSX level 2
« on: October 31, 2018, 03:28:47 am »
Since updating to Level 2 I am having difficulty assigning airline ground service. Firstly the  SIM.cfg files no longer exist.
The were in Simobject\misc\FSDT_Staircase etc. These folders are no longer there. Although a list of choices show up
for a given parking position, if I choose "edit position" nothing is in the airline window, and anything I type in with ,
is not recognized. I am trying to add US Airways. Any ideas?

Bill C.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Airline ground service selection GSX level 2
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 02:17:28 pm »
Nothing has changed with GSX Level 2 in the way the Simobjects are installed. They are always in the same place, under the Addon Manager\Simobjects\Misc.

The Addon Manager folder, of course, is installed in the location YOU chose when you installed it and, by default, it's under C:\Program Files (x86)\Addon Manager, but can be changed. Since more than one year, we don't install anything in the main simulator folder, if this is what you meant with your question.

if I choose "edit position" nothing is in the airline window

Nothing is supposed to be there, unless you are editing a parking on a airport that already have some airline codes in the AFCAD. On a default airport, it's always empty.

I am trying to add US Airways.

UA

Codes used by GSX can be checked in the SIM.CFG of any vehicle that has multiple liveries, like the FSDT_Staircase, for example.

mrbill55

Re: Airline ground service selection GSX level 2
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2018, 10:40:24 pm »
Thanks for the information. I found the file in the new location

Bill C