Author Topic: GSX issue  (Read 2554 times)

Zimmerbz

GSX issue
« on: October 24, 2018, 03:58:21 am »
I recently tried to use the FSDT live update to see if I need to get any updates.  I received an error saying "GSX out of date".  I then went into the sim and got a message before starting saying GSX.DLC.Jetways outdated and to download the latest stand alone addon manager.  I thought I had the latest download manager and that is where is got the message, "this update requires the fullGSX Full installer, please download and continue".  So my question is, where do I get this?  I don't want to buy GSX 2 so I hope that is now what they are referring to.  Can someone point me in the right direction on what I need to do?  I did a flight from SFO-LAS and had now GSX, and when arriving into KLAS, I had no LOC/GS showing in the cockpit (flying FSDT Las).  THis is the first time this has occurred.  Thanks for the help!  I look forward to your response. 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX issue
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 09:06:58 am »
"this update requires the fullGSX Full installer, please download and continue".  So my question is, where do I get this?  I don't want to buy GSX 2

The message didn't said just that. I believe it also said the GSX Level 2 is FREE to use in all FSDT airports!

The current GSX Level 2 installer is the only GSX installer we have now. If you are not interested in purchasing the Level 2 features, you still need to install it when required, because lots of FSDT airports have been updated to use the new Level 2 SODE jetways, which are now included in the updated GSX installer.

Zimmerbz

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 03:00:59 pm »
Oh! Perfect... I must have misunderstood.  Where do I find the new installer? 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 04:18:43 pm »
In the same place where all our installers always were: the "Products and Downloads" page of our site.

Zimmerbz

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2018, 03:59:40 am »
Thanks so much!