Author Topic: GSX continuous issues  (Read 6747 times)

rockliffe

Re: GSX continuous issues
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 11:19:11 pm »
It's 10.30pm now Umberto, I'll check tomorrow. Thanks.

shaneb777

« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2018, 12:07:02 pm »
I have almost identical problem but most often after landing all the way to cold and dark where the menu does not want to appear anymore and only does when about to exit p3d with all addons shut down especially after asp4 is closed.... So can only use gsx 2 for start and push    :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2018, 12:40:32 pm »
I have almost identical problem but most often after landing all the way to cold and dark where the menu does not want to appear anymore and only does when about to exit p3d with all addons shut down especially after asp4 is closed....

Please clarify this message. Do you mean GSX menu doesn't appear when you are closing the sim ? That's to be expected or, maybe, I haven't understood you.

rockliffe

« Reply #18 on: October 02, 2018, 06:37:50 pm »
Ok, does it appear if you select "Restart Couatl" ? If not, if you select "Restart and rebuild the airport cache" ?
Hi Umberto, this has helped on one occasion today, but not on another occasion. However, there is still no sound except a rather loud noise that I suspect is supposed to be the passenger coach, but sounds like something I haven't heard before! No sound of the pushback catering vans or passengers. Today I checked all the exceptions in Windows defender etc. This used to work 90% of the time in FSX now in P3D V4, I'm lucky if it works 20% of the time.
EDIT: Just loaded a flight at Fly Tampa's KBOS, gate A5... nothing, can't access the menu at all.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2018, 10:00:53 pm by rockliffe »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: October 02, 2018, 10:44:11 pm »
Your issue is impossible to diagnose this way. We should probably arrange a Teamviewer session. Send me a private message to arrange it.

rockliffe

« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2018, 11:56:47 pm »
Thanks Umberto, I'll drop you a line in the morning.

rockliffe

« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2018, 09:54:15 am »
Your issue is impossible to diagnose this way. We should probably arrange a Teamviewer session. Send me a private message to arrange it.

PM sent Umberto.