Author Topic: GSXv2 Framehit  (Read 2581 times)

Hans

GSXv2 Framehit
« on: September 29, 2018, 12:20:16 am »
Hi guys,

Is there a way to deactivate the animation of passengers when boarding/deboarding? On my system, every time a new passenger 'is born' my
sim stutters, which is quite annoying. I know it's not the software, it's my hardware, so no complaining on that part.

If it's not possible to deactivate the walkers, how can I roll back to previous GSX? I like the v2 candy but it doesn't make up for a stuttering sim while (de)boarding.

Grtz.,
Hans

Hans

Re: GSXv2 Framehit
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 01:27:39 pm »
Anyone?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 01:32:09 pm »
You can disable the "Estimate passenger number" option, and set the passenger number to be 0.

dashcapt

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 04:45:33 pm »
When you set the pax to 0 the number of baggage containers drops. Only 1 front and rear. This is on the 777.
Would be nice to be able to turn the pax animation off for those of us using fsx with slower machines.

Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 04:48:29 pm »
Would be nice to be able to turn the pax animation off for those of us using fsx with slower machines.

This was just a temporary solution. We plan to add a "zero" density slider with a future upgrade.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 10:53:49 pm by virtuali »

dashcapt

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 04:56:43 pm »
Thats fantastic. Many thanks indeed.

Hans

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 10:30:43 pm »

This was just a temporary solution. We plane to add a "zero" density slider with a future upgrade.

You are by far the fastest and most feedbackdriven programmer in this whole hobby!
Thnx for delivering almost every single personal wish of your users to the next update.

Grtz,
A Happy Customer