Author Topic: Can you pls give me a valid url to dl GSX and GSX level 2  (Read 1803 times)

Arnason

Can you pls give me a valid url to dl GSX and GSX level 2
« on: September 25, 2018, 01:41:30 am »
Can you pls give me a valid url to dl GSX and GSX level 2 your instruction on this esellerate are misleading and there is no re download option on any of the pages they direct to.

MAKE THIS SIMPLER!

Dave_YVR

• Beta tester
Re: Can you pls give me a valid url to dl GSX and GSX level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 02:06:15 am »
 How about the FSDT homepage?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 11:10:28 am »
What do you mean with "your instruction on this esellerate are misleading" ?

What's wrong with the big button labeled Products and Downloads on our Home page ?

What, exactly, is "misleading" about this explanation you'll find on the aforementioned "Products and Downloads" page ?

Products

On this page, there are Download links for all our products. They are all Trial versions, that can be unlocked into full versions by using the Serial Number found on your purchase receipt. There's no separate "full" version download, the below links are the links to the only installers available, use them in all cases: if you want to simply Try our product, if you just purchased it and haven't installed it yet, or if you need to Reinstall after a system upgrade.

MAKE THIS SIMPLER!

Home Page -> click on "Products and Downloads" link -> Click on the "Download for FSX/P3D" button, downloads starts.

How "simpler" could be ?
« Last Edit: September 25, 2018, 11:14:21 am by virtuali »

Arnason

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2018, 02:57:21 pm »
I apologize for this message. I overlooked several things due to my lack of knowledge with download procedures. Thank you for the advise. All is clear and working.