Author Topic: How to get a transparent jetway  (Read 2124 times)

Herbert30

How to get a transparent jetway
« on: September 18, 2018, 08:52:57 pm »
As I would like to watch pax boarding I intend to install a transparent jetway.

Unfortunately I have no idea how !

I read the manual,then I watched some videos,however the text are alomost impossible

to read.

Therefore I wonder if you could tell me how to go about in a simple step by step method.

As English is not my mother tongue I find it hard to understand the manual properly.

Is a manual available in German ?

Thanks

Herbert30

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How to get a transparent jetway
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 11:19:31 pm »
I'm not sure what do you mean with "the text are almost impossible to read". Are they unclear in what they say, or they are in a font too small to read ?

Dannyboy

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:36:10 pm »
As I can't find where to post my problem and as its the same as Herbert 30 I am posting it here. Also he is correct the Video the writing is so small one can not read it so that's out.

I also would like to watch the people flow De-Boarding and Boarding when using a Jet-way but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to accomplish it.

I have also read the manual and watched videos but still can’t figure out how it is done. And stated above the video it's so small one can not read how he is doing it.
There must be some simple way that you can show us older people step by step how to accomplish this.

Jack

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:41:07 pm »
I think the video tutorial explains everything, step-by-step.

Do you find the text in the Video too small ? Have you set YouTube in Full screen mode ?

If you find the text in your GSX too small, lowering the screen resolution might help.

Herbert30

« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 02:24:01 am »
As I can't find where to post my problem and as its the same as Herbert 30 I am posting it here. Also he is correct the Video the writing is so small one can not read it so that's out.

I also would like to watch the people flow De-Boarding and Boarding when using a Jet-way but for the life of me I can’t figure out how to accomplish it.

I have also read the manual and watched videos but still can’t figure out how it is done. And stated above the video it's so small one can not read how he is doing it.
There must be some simple way that you can show us older people step by step how to accomplish this.

Jack

Are you still trying to figure it out ? And have you achieved it ? If not,let me know as I can give you precise instructions.

Herbert30