Author Topic: First Jetway Missing TechnoBrain RJTT  (Read 4311 times)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
First Jetway Missing TechnoBrain RJTT
« on: September 14, 2018, 04:20:26 am »
Ran into an unusual issue. I was trying to modify gates 107 to 114 at the TechnoBrain RJTT scenery. Everything seemed to work the way it should when I edited the jetways, which are all dual jetways. However, when I pulled up the GSX menu to operate the jetway, nothing happened. When I restarted P3D V4, the first jetway was missing, but the second was still there. I pulled up the airport parking customization and discovered some oddities. The name of Jetway 1 changed to some code, and the jetway disappeared altogether. I've attached the screenshots of the airport itself, the GSX airport parking screen, and the GSX file for the airport in case you need it. It shows for gate 108, but I have the exact same issue with all the other gates I tried to modify at this airport.
Captain Kevin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: First Jetway Missing TechnoBrain RJTT
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 04:21:13 am »
Here's the rest since it didn't all fit in the first one.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 07:45:06 pm »
Be sure you run the current Live Update. We had a problem with some sceneries like UK2000 but it probably affected others too, but it should be fixed now.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 12:15:57 am »
Ran the latest update, but still having problems with FlyTampa KBOS. I have not had the chance to try RJTT again. What's unusual is I did not have this problem with either FlyTampa YSSY or Aerosoft EDDF.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 08:55:18 am »
Ran the latest update, but still having problems with FlyTampa KBOS.

According to FT forum, the latest version of KBOS comes with SODE jetways so, it's normal you cannot configure them. Maybe you switched between SODE and CTRL+J with their configuration utility ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 02:29:34 pm »
Ran the latest update, but still having problems with FlyTampa KBOS.
According to FT forum, the latest version of KBOS comes with SODE jetways so, it's normal you cannot configure them. Maybe you switched between SODE and CTRL+J with their configuration utility ?
Negative. It turns out the update was published on April 28th of this year. I had purchased KBOS in March, so unless I were to check their forums, I wouldn't have had any idea that they had updated it with SODE jetways. Thanks for letting me know that they did this. Just updated it now. I'll investigate RJTT again when I get the chance.
Captain Kevin

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 05:30:03 pm »
Still having issues at RJTT. 1:43:20 is where I started working on it. 1:50:55 is where I load the gate up again after I worked on one gate. 2:10:54 is where I loaded up after working on several gates. 2:17:37 is where I loaded up again after trying to fix the gates again before I finally gave up. This is with the latest update.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/312023257
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 06:27:12 pm »
Sorry, but I couldn't find anything wrong with your video, it seems to work fine. Could you please explain precisely what issues are you referring to, and the exact time on the video where they happen ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 06:36:30 pm »
The jetways are supposed to be dual jetways. Every time I load the simulator, the first jetway keeps disappearing, and when I pull up the GSX parking customization and go to Jetway 1, it goes back to what it looks like in the screenshots in the initial post.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 08:23:43 pm »
Could you please post your .INI ?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2018, 11:45:18 pm »
I posted it in the initial post, but here's a new one. There's slight differences between the two because I ended up trying to delete everything and start all over again, but the one I'm attaching now is the most recent one that you're looking at from the stream video.
Captain Kevin