Author Topic: I can not Upgrade Level 2  (Read 2374 times)

ardaanil61

I can not Upgrade Level 2
« on: September 19, 2018, 10:26:04 pm »
I have already use GSX on my P3D V4. Today, I updated GSX. But serial wasn't accept for GSX serial. So, I can not operate Jetways or can not seen passenger. I can just this at EDDM airport. What can I do? This is problem 1.

Second one, SODE jetways. As seen as at the picture, every jetways has one more. If the gate have 3 jetway, I see 6 jetways. These jetway can not move ofcourse. Just 3 one can move. Other ones stay same position. Please help me...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: I can not Upgrade Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2018, 10:32:06 pm »
I have already use GSX on my P3D V4. Today, I updated GSX. But serial wasn't accept for GSX serial.

It seems from your message that you were expecting to use your existing GSX Serial Number to activate the Level 2 EXPANSION. As clearly explained everywhere on the forum and on the website, Level 2 is an EXPANSION to GSX so:

- If you bought GSX, installing the new installer will get you the latest GSX version with some updates

- If you buy the Level 2 EXPANSION, you'll get a different Serial Number for it, which will activate the Level 2 features.

ardaanil61

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:51:21 pm »
So I must to buy new version? True?

How about my second problem? Two jetways?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 11:54:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 11:58:49 pm »
So I must to buy new version? True?

IF you want the new features! If you don't buy it, you can STILL install the new GSX installer, and they are some improvements to GSX too (new Voices, for example), just you won't see the new features (SODE jetways and animated passengers )

about my second problem? Two jetways?

Your screenshot is too small. You said you see 6 jetways, I only see two. One of them doesn't look like a GSX SODE jetway so, clearly, it won't move with GSX.

I cannot possibly know if that other jetways is animated or static but, if it's animated, it will continue to work as before, with CTRL+J, and it it's static, no program in the world will make it move. You MUST replace it with a GSX jetway, then it can move.

Of course, all of this will ONLY work after you buy the Level 2 expansion, unless you are on a Trial airport, or an FSDT airport.